Make sure you are prepared to file your taxes with some important resources.
Below are links to tax forms that you might need.
- IRS Form 1040
- IRS Form 1040 EZ
- IRS Form W4 Employees Withholding
- IRS Form W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Questions about filing instructions, amendments or changes
- Official IRS Tax Law help site
- Please note, they will not answer questions relating to ways in which you can pay the IRS less money in taxes. These offices and agents are there to answer basic questions and make sure you are filing on time.
- C-Corp tax return
- Filing extension request
- Estimated income tax form
- Combined corporate income tax worksheet
Individual Tax Return Shortcuts
- Estimated Income Tax Forms
- Income Tax Return Docs
- Amended Individual State Income Tax Return Instructions
Do You Have Tax Questions?
Let’s be honest, taxes can be confusing. Unless you know the tax code, you could be overwhelmed with the deductions, credits, payment requirements, etc.
Our Tax Professional have the answers to all your tax questions.