Full NetSuite Module Listing
NetSuite CRM & ERP
- Customer 360 View
- Sales Force Automation
- Financial Management
- A/R, A/P, GL
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and Fulfillment
- Customer and Case Management
- Marketing Automation
- Dashboarding, Reports, and Analytics
- Multi-company / Multi-org support in a single NetSuite Account
- Segregated ERP and G/L for each Subsidiary
- Global CRM and Sales Support
- Multiple transactions and consolidation currencies
- Local functional currency reporting for each Subsidiary
- Real-time consolidated financial reporting for multiple currencies
- Multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support
NetSuite Multi-Book Accounting
- Book specific chart of accounts, general ledger, accounting rules, and financial reporting.
- Pre-built mapping from one transaction to multiple books
- Foreign currency management per book.
- SuiteCloud Platform support for customizing business processes.
- NetSuite Advanced Financials
- Key Features
- Supports management of multiple budgets.
- Enables monitoring of budget versus actual in real-time.
- Allocate expenses by GL account, class, department, and location.
- Link amortization schedules to bills, bill credits, jobs, and more.
- Set up flexible billing schedules.
- Allows assignment of billing schedules based on sales order line items.
- Integrates billing with sales commissions and sales forecasts.
- Statistical accounts to store non-monetary values.
NetSuite Advanced Inventory
- Matrix Items
- Serialized Inventory
- Barcoding items
- Lot Management
- Pick Pack Ship
- Automated Reorder Point
- Lead Time Calculations
- Workflow to process warranty claims and to refund replace or repair returned items
- Tighten control over your full inventory lifecycle across multiple locations.
- Slash costs for procurement, warehousing, shipping ,and fulfillment.
- Boost customer satisfaction by eliminating stock-outs and speeding deliveries.
- Continuously monitor and improve performance with real-time dashboards and analytics.
NetSuite Advanced Procurement
- Helps manage supplier relationships, source-to-pay processes and related procurement spend
- Creates requisitions transaction allowing a buyer to spread requisition items across multiple vendor POs, and/or consolidate multiple requisitions’ items into a single vendor PO
- New purchase contracts enable companies to make purchases with negotiated pricing
- Blanket POs allow companies to purchase in large volumes and spread the delivery of the items or expenses over a time horizon using pre-specified schedules
NetSuite Advanced Order Management
- Satisfy omnichannel shoppers and make them brand advocates with prompt delivery and giving them the fulfillment options they want.
- Save the sale by enabling omnichannel fulfillment from wherever you hold inventory
- Optimize fulfillment to meet demand and increase inventory turns while preserving safety stock.
- Scale your business but keep labor fixed. Efficiently manage fulfillment, eliminate manual work and manage only by exception.
- Deploy quickly and iterate as the market and your business change.
NetSuite Contract Renewals
- Automated Contract Renewals
- Multiple Contract Support
- Upsell / Downsell
- Sales through multiple channels
- Uplift Management
NetSuite Demand Planning
- Demand projection of items
- Inventory Planning
- Auto generation of purchase orders and/or work orders based on historical or forecasted demand.
- An advanced Inventory module is required.
NetSuite Dunning Letters
- Dunning procedure automation.
- Apply dunning procedure to a customer or an invoice.
- Send dunning letters electrically via email to inform customers of overdue invoices.
NetSuite Electronic Invoices
E-Document Audit Trail and Statuses
Permissions and Access Levels
Outbound and Inbound Invoicing
NetSuite Fixed Asset Management
- Acquire, Depreciate, Dispose and Revalue assets
- Depreciation Management
- Asset Process Accounting Automation
- Real-Time Asset Reporting
- Up to 500,000 assets
NetSuite Grid Order Management
- Helps simplify the entry and management of multi-attribute SKUs.
NetSuite Incentive Compensation
- “Incentive Compensation for NetSuite & NetSuite CRM+
- Commission Schedules based on products, percentage attainment, thresholds and dates
- Commission Plans with multiple Commission Schedules
- Automated management of Special Incentives (spiffs)
- Roll Up Commissions Plans with Manager incentives
- Executive Commission Plan management
- Process and pay Commissions (U.S. version & NetSuite Payroll required)
- Alt Sales Amount (ASA)
NetSuite Project Management
Project Time Tracking
Project Task Management
Utilization & Backlog Reporting
NetSuite Resource Allocation
Allocate resources to projects with defined start/end dates, durations and allocation types, view and manage resource allocation, and monitor associated utilization rates.
NetSuite Job Costing
- Calculate costs for labor based on tracked time, and account for these costs in your general ledger.
- Create project-specific budgets for expenses and labor
NetSuite Work Orders and Assemblies
- Assemblies with the management of multi-level sub-components, assembly build/unbuild, and inventory tracking of finished build vs. sub-components
- Work Orders for managing both Production Order and Special Order assembly build workflows to replenish stock levels or handle custom orders
NetSuite WIP and Routings
- Define work centers
- Define routings with setup times and run rates
- Track manufacturing activities (including labor and machine time) by sequence of operations
- Track labor, machine, and material cost accumulated in work in process
- Record labor and machine direct and overhead costs during operation completion
- Work Orders Assemblies and Advanced Inventory modules are required”
NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing
- Improve operational effectiveness
- Reduce ‘Cost to Produce’
- Faster time to value
- Unified solution – reduce reliance on third parties
- Improve quality, service, and through-put
- Variance management: compare actual versus standard
- One version of the truth
- Integrate Plant to Enterprise (P2E)
- Manufacturing information and intelligence
NetSuite Quality Management
- Formalize quality policies, standards, and practices.
- Improved product quality.
- Initiate quality activities from business transactions.
- Collect in-process and incoming inspection results.
- Compare to pass/fail criteria.
- Integrated non-conformance reporting.
- Reduced cost of quality.
NetSuite Revenue Management
Compliance with Evolving Standards – Comply with industry guidance and mandates for today and tomorrow. NetSuite Revenue Management works seamlessly with Multi-Book Accounting to account for a single transaction under multiple standards.
Real-time Revenue Intelligence – Analyze actual revenue impacts as well as forecasts that dynamically respond to actual postings to give an updated expected revenue picture for future periods—all with the ability to drill back into the source sales document or transaction.
Agile Configuration – Break free from the shackles of myopic financial solutions with a robust and nimble framework that supports your revenue management needs from end to end.
- Consolidated invoices including one-time, project-based and subscription charges.
- Scheduled changes for pricing and subscriptions with effective dates and pro-rating.
- Multi-currency flexibility for subscriptions.
- Real-time reporting including audit logs and change tracking.
- Flexible generic and customer-specific subscriptions with volume, tiered and flat pricing models.
NetSuite SuitePeople HR
- Global employee record
- Purchase order and expense reporting self-service
- Company directory and organizational browser
- Time tracking
- Time-off management and workflows
- Employee engagement and kudos
- Employee and manager experience
- Health and Safety
- Job management
- Job requisition tracking
- Compliance management and reporting
- Effective dating
- Customizable roles and permissions
- Pre-built HR reports and workforce analytics
NetSuite SuitePeople Payroll
- Professional, qualified, and APA-certified support team.
- Support is available by phone or online case submission.
- SuiteAnswers – Help repository for self-service support articles and videos.
- Quarterly and year-end planning guide communication.
- Semi-annual new release portlet announcements for new features and upgrades.
- Survey to provide feedback after each interaction.
NetSuite Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- One copy of the offline NetSuite WMS Printer Driver Software
- Receiving and Putaway
- Wave Management and Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Moves and Cycle Counting
- Forward Replenishment
- Includes one designated site
- A Web Service subscription to run concurrent Web Service threads with a single log-in. Maximum of ten concurrent threads per user
- Supports RF/Mobile Handhelds (additional hardware/software required and not provided by NetSuite) NetSuite WMS is provided pursuant to the NetSuite Third Party Terms of Service posted at www.netsuite.com/tos. If the fees for a feature or functionality of NetSuite WMS are based on usage of NetSuite WMS or associated Users, NetSuite shall access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary to determine the fees for the applicable feature or functionality. You will be responsible for payment of any usage in excess of that which is authorized by NetSuite.
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Connect
- The SuiteAnalytics Connect module enables you to access and query your NetSuite data using SQL through the following mainstream database standards: ODBC, JDBC and ADO.NET.
- The SuiteAnalytics Connect module requires separately licensed drivers for ODBC, JDBC and ADO.Net (“SuiteAnalytics Connect Drivers” or “Drivers”), which NetSuite provides to you at no additional cost if you have procured the SuiteAnalytics Connect module.
- Access to the SuiteAnalytics Connect module is provided pursuant to the Subscription Services Agreement, which you previously accepted when you procured NetSuite’s hosted business solution.
- Your use of the Drivers is governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the SuiteAnalytics Connect Drivers End User License Agreement that can be found at www.netsuite.com/termsofservice.
- By signing the Estimate/Order Form and/or downloading the Drivers, you agree you have reviewed and agree to such terms
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder
- Advanced Site Customization
- Dynamic, Database-Driven Hosted Site
- External Store Integration
- Advanced Search; Query any field, format results
- Referrer Report
- Search Engine Keyword Report
- Click Activity Reports
- Visitor Detail Reports
- New & Unique Visitor Reports
- Web Report Snapshot
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Standard
- Design the experience you want for your brand.
- Transform the store.
- Access on any device.
- 360 Customer View
- Manage orders and inventory
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Advanced eCommerce web store for one (1) brand/domain/design and up to two (2) development /staging sites.
- The site may be deployed in multiple countries with a single site design.
- Key features include: CDN caching, Solr site search, Responsive design, Reference Shopping & My Account bundles, Dynamic merchandising, Faceted navigation, SEO page generation, Multiple alternative images and image zooming, Multiple countries, currencies, and languages.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce InStore
- Eliminate integrations between separate systems with your ecommerce and point-of sale natively tied to your operational business systems on a unified cloud-based platform.
- Engage shoppers by providing a complete shopping experience that is personal and seamless.
- Empower your in-store associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Increase profitability with more product choices and better convenience with an ‘endless aisle’ of goods.
- Support a global brand or expansion from a single deployment
NetSuite Sandbox Environment
- Avoid expensive application rewrites.
- Test customizations before deployment.
- Fix issues with existing customizations.
- Try out third-party integration features.
- Train employees on existing or new business practices.
- Test transaction entries, record deletions, and form customizations.
- Allow IT operations teams to optimize environments.
NetSuite Premium Service Tier
- Increase file cabinet data
- Premium sandbox
- SOAP + RESTlet Base concurrency
- SC+ Licenses
- Selectable Upgrade Phase
WHAT SORT OF TASK DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?
Once we receive your detailed task description, we’ll respond with a no-obligation quote to complete the work.